You’ve selected Bertolini-Hybrid Church Chairs with Interlocks. This is a great chair Built in Ontario, CA or Lawrenceburg, TN with great features, that sells at a really great price.
- Chairs come fully assembled with seats and back completely attached to the frame
- Highest Quality Frame Manufactured in the U.S.A.!
- Heavy-duty 16 gauge steel construction with mandrel bends
- Close looped frame construction with torsion bar system
- Durable and attractive powder coating
- Top-grade seat and back construction with metal-to-metal fastening
- Upholstered back and matching seat for elegance
- Enhanced cutaway lumbar support for extra comfort!
- Rolled-front seat cushion for extra leg comfort!
- Super heavy-duty contract grade fabric
- Commercial grade 2 lb. 45 ILD seat cushion
- Built in Ontario, California USA or Lawrenceburg, Tennessee USA, and ready for quick delivery
- Exceeds Cal-117 specifications
- Ganging device: integrated welded interlocks for locking chairs close together
- Bookrack: optional
- Card/Pencil holder: optional
Unlike most other online resellers of church chairs, we put our warranty in writing; and we stand behind it with policies and procedures that take the agony out of customer service. Our products are backed by our Manufacturing and Service Partner, Bertolini Inc. Bertolini has been supplying chairs to churches for decades and maintains a reputation for world class customer service and product warranty support that is unequaled.
- Limited Lifetime Frame/Structural Warranty
- 5 Year Wear Warranty on Fabric (within the Continental United States; contact for fabric warranties outside of the Continental United States)
- 5 Year Component Warranty
- Approximate Weight - 19.3 lbs.
- Height - 35"
- Width - 23"
- Seat Width - 20"
- Seat Height - 18.5"
- Depth - 25"
- Seat Depth - 18.5"
- Stacks 6 High
- 2 Weeks
California Customers Proposition 65 Warning: click here for important proposition 65 information.