The AMERA features ergonomics built right into the frame and seat foundation to provide your guests with all day comfort. The AMERA II features the same great ergonomics in a compelling angular look.
- Back Shape: Mitered square with frame-integrated lumbar
- Frame Construction - Back Loop: 3/4" 16 gauge square steel tubing, flux-cored arc welded, mitered and mandrel-formed loop assembly.
- Frame Construction - Seat Sub-frame: 3/4" 16 gauge square steel tubing, flux-cored arc welded, mitered and mandrel-formed loop assembly with rear support bar.
- Frame Construction - Flex Device: Flex device constructed using composite pultrusion springs tested to over 1 million flex cycles. Everflex system included in structural warranty.
- Frame Construction - Legs: 1" 17 gauge radius edged square tubing for 6% more strength than standard 1" 16 gauge square tubing.
- Frame Construction - Stack Bars: 1/2" 18 gauge electric welded steel tube with two stack buttons per bar. Stacks 10 high.
- Frame Construction - Torsion Bars: 5/16" diameter solid steel torsion rods for superior vibration absorption.
- Frame Construction - Steel Tubing: Meets ASTM A-1008-03-CS-TYPE B/SAE-1010-AK
16 gauge wall thickness of .060" +/- 10%.
17 gauge wall thickness of .054" +/- 10%
18 gauge wall thickness of .048" +/- 10%
- Frame Construction - Welds: 28+ individual MIG welds
- Bertolini frames are made from the strongest steel in the seating industry. Frames are randomly tested for quality and durability. While all Bertolini frames exceed all ASNI/BIFMA requirements, Bertolini regularly tests to three or four times BIFMA standards to ensure the best quality and performance.
- Back Construction - Back Attachment: Back is attached with #10x5/8 screws through 6 cold-rolled steel tabs.
- Back Construction - Inner Back: Inner wood back is 1/2" plywood board with 1.0" thick 1.5 LB/CU.FT. flame retardant polyurethane foam. Meets CAL-117-2013 requirements.
- Back Construction - Outer Back: Outer back is contract grade chip board with 3/8" flame retardant polyurethane foam. Outer back is attached using 17 pull-stop nylon fasteners offering a 2 piece back supported within the steel back loop without exposed fasteners. Each fastener is tested to 40 lbs. holding strength.
- Back Construction - Flex Back: Exclusive Everflex flex-back system featuring 2 composite flex springs hidden under the chairs seat. Includes flex bumpers ensuring users a pinch-free experience. Surpasses all BIFMA requirements and standards. Cycle tested to over 1 million full flex cycles. Features dining pitch in upright position.
- Seat Construction: Flex-fit blow molded seat made from post-industrial recycled plastic for the most environmentally friendly banquet chair on the market. Seat offers double the break strength of a traditional wood or wood/webbed seat base while still offering a flexible base for comfort and foam life. Seat offers 1.5" of 3 LB/CU. FT. Density and ILD of 50 Lbs commercial grade American foam. Meets CAL-117-2013 requirements.
- Hardware - Glides: Four Clear, Non-Corrosive, Ribbed and Double Booted Rocker Glides offered exclusively by Bertolini Inc. Self-leveling rocker glides eliminate the common failures of swivel-glides and are backed by a lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Back Construction - Stack Buttons: Friction-fit, non-rigid polymer stack buttons providing non-marring stacking assistance and support.
- Variations to this Model include:
X915546M: ladder back
X916526: rolled front seat without semi-mitered leg
X918526: 18" wide rolled front seat without semi-mitered leg
- Warranty: 20 Year Structural Frame Warranty, 10 Year Component Warranty. Glides for Life of your chair.
- Width - 18.375"
- Height - 35.5"
- Depth - 23.25"
- Seat Height - 18.5"
- Seat Width - 16"
- Weight - 18.5 lbs