With its generous 20" wide seat and relaxed design the Conference™ XC20125 is the chair your conference guest will gladly sit in all day long. These conference stackers feature the Flex-Fit™ seat, the Fit-Tight™ fastening system with BosScrew™ technology, and the award winning Ergo-V back. Combined they provide ultimate comfort, unmatched innovation, enduring elegance, and rock-solid durability. When you're ready to consider your next purchase of conference seating, look no further than the Conference stacker XC20125; it's sure to revolutionize the seating industry.
- Frame Construction - Back Sub-frame: 3/4" 16 gauge square steel tubing, flux-cored arc welded and mandrel-formed assembly.
- Frame Construction - Seat Sub-frame: Seat Sub-frame: 3/4" 16 gauge square steel tubing, flux-cored arc welded, mitered and mandrel-formed loop assembly with rear support bar.
- Frame Construction - Legs: Semi-mitered 1" 17 gauge radius edged square tubing for 6% more strength than standard 1" 16 gauge square tubing.
- Frame Construction - Stack Bars: None. Stacks leg on leg, 8 high.
- Frame Construction - Torsion Bars: 5/16" diameter solid steel torsion rods for superior vibration absorption.
- Frame Construction - Steel Tubing: Meets ASTM A-1008-03-CS-TYPE B/SAE-1010-AK
16 gauge wall thickness of .060" +/- 10%.
17 gauge wall thickness of .054" +/- 10%
18 gauge wall thickness of .048" +/- 10%
- Frame Construction - Welds: 28+ individual MIG welds
- Bertolini Inc. frames are made from the strongest American steal in the seating industry. Frames are randomly tested for quality and durability. Bertolini exceeds all ANSI/BIFMA requirements. Bertolini regularly test to three or four times BIFMA standards to ensure the best in quality and performance.
- Back Construction - Back Attachment: A slide-on Ergo-V back with multi-contoured V shape that supports the lower back while gently cradling the upper shoulders.
- Back Construction - Inner Back: Ergo-V with 1.5" thick 1.2 LB/CU.FT., flame retardant polyurethane foam. Meets CAL-117-2013 requirements.
- Seat Construction: Flex-fit blow molded seat made from post-industrial recycled plastic for the most environmentally friendly conference chair on the market. Seat offers double the break strength of a traditional wood or wood/webbed seat base while still offering a flexible base for comfort and foam life. Seat offers 1.5" of 3 LB/CU. FT. Density and ILD of 50 Lbs commercial grade American foam. Meets CAL-117 requirements.
- Hardware - Glides: Four Clear, Non-Corrosive, Ribbed and Double Booted Rocker Glides offered exclusively by Bertolini Inc. Self-leveling rocker glides eliminate the common failures of swivel-glides and are backed by a lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Hardware - Stack Buttons: Friction-fit, non-rigid polymer stack buttons providing non-marring stacking assistance and support.
- Variations to this Model include:
XC20125A: with arms
XC20105: inner back cushion without cutaway lumbar
- Warranty: 20 Year Structural Frame Warranty, 10 Year Component Warranty. Glides for Life of your chair.
- Height - 35"
- Width - 20.25"
- Depth - 26"
- Seat Width - 20"
- Seat Height - 18.5"
- Weight - 16 lbs