The EVERFLEX™ Conference stacker XC20525 blends the comfort of a flexible back with the ergonomic characteristics of Bertolini’s proprietary Flex-Fit™ polymer seat providing your guests with five star seating comfort that will last all day long. You’ll love the unbeatable durability as much as your guests will love the five star comfort. Just take the industry’s strongest conference banquet chair frame, our ZERO Maintenance Flex-Fit™ Seat with BosScrew™ technology, and the million cycle EVERFLEX™ composite spring system for a chair that lasts longer and needs replacing less often. At nearly half the cost of other flex back chairs manufactured in the USA today, the EVERFLEX™ delivers five star comfort and a strong return-on-investment perfect for today’s conference facilities.
- Frame Construction - Back Sub-frame: 3/4" 16 gauge square steel tubing, flux-cored arc welded and mandrel-formed assembly.
- Frame Construction - Seat Sub-frame: 3/4" 16 gauge square steel tubing, flux-cored arc welded and mandrel-formed loop assembly with rear support bar.
- Frame Construction - Flex Device: Flex device constructed using composite pultrusion springs tested to over 1 million flex cycles. Everflex system included in structural warranty.
- Frame Construction - Legs: 1" 17 gauge radius edged square tubing for 6% more strength than standard 1" 16 gauge square tubing.
- Frame Construction - Stack Bars: None. Stacks leg on leg, 8 high.
- Frame Construction - Torsion Bars: 5/16” diameter solid steel torsion rods for superior vibration absorption.
- Frame Construction - Steel Tubing: Meets ASTM A-1008-03-CS-TYPE B/SAE-1010-AK
16 gauge wall thickness of .060" +/- 10%.
17 gauge wall thickness of .054" +/- 10%
18 gauge wall thickness of .048" +/- 10%
- Frame Construction - Welds: 28+ individual MIG welds
- Bertolini Inc. frames are made from the strongest American steal in the seating industry. Frames are randomly tested for quality and durability. Bertolini exceeds all ANSI/BIFMA requirements. Bertolini regularly test to three or four times BIFMA standards to ensure the best in quality and performance.
- Back Construction - Back Attachment: A slide-on Ergo-V back with multi-contoured V shape that supports the lower back while gently cradling the upper shoulders.
- Back Construction - Inner Back: Ergo-V with 1.5" thick 1.2 LB/CU.FT., flame retardant polyurethane foam. Meets CAL-117-2013 requirements.
- Back Construction - Flex Back: Exclusive Everflex flex-back system featuring 2 composite flex springs hidden under the chairs seat. Includes flex bumpers ensuring users a pinch-free experience. Surpasses all BIFMA requirements and standards. Cycle tested to over 1 million full flex cycles. Features dining pitch in upright position.
- Seat Construction: Flex-fit blow molded seat made from post-industrial recycled plastic for the most environmentally friendly conference chair on the market. Seat offers double the break strength of a traditional wood or wood/webbed seat base while still offering a flexible base for comfort and foam life. Seat offers 1.5" of 3 LB/CU. FT. Density and ILD of 40 Lbs commercial grade American foam. Meets CAL-117 requirements.
- Hardware - Glides: Four Clear, Non-Corrosive, Ribbed and Double Booted Rocker Glides offered exclusively by Bertolini Inc. Self-leveling rocker glides eliminate the common failures of swivel-glides and are backed by a lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Hardware - Stack Buttons: Friction-fit, non-rigid polymer stack buttons providing non-marring stacking assistance and support.
- Variations to this Model include:
XC20525A: with arms
XC20505: inner back cushion without cutaway lumbar
- Warranty: 20 Year Structural Frame Warranty, 10 Year Component Warranty. Glides for Life of your chair.
- Height - 30"
- Width - 20.25"
- Depth - 25"
- Seat Width - 20"
- Seat Height - 18.5"
- Weight - 18.6 lbs
- 8 Weeks
- 8 Weeks
- 8 Weeks
California Customers Proposition 65 Warning: click here for important proposition 65 information.