The EVERFLEX™ banquet chair X918519 blends the comfort of a flexible back with the ergonomic characteristics of Bertolini's proprietary Flex-Fit™ polymer seat providing your guests with five star seating comfort that will last all day long. You'll love the unbeatable durability as much as your guests will love the five star comfort. Just take the industry's strongest banquet chair frame, our ZERO Maintenance Flex-Fit™ Seat with BosScrew™ technology, and the million cycle EVERFLEX™ composite spring system for a chair that lasts longer and needs replacing less often. The EVERFLEX™ delivers five star comfort and a strong return-on-investment perfect for today's banquet facilities.
- Back Shape: Flare
- Frame Construction - Back Loop: 3/4" 16 gauge square steel tubing, flux-cored arc welded and mandrel-formed loop assembly.
- Frame Construction - Seat Sub-frame: 3/4" 16 gauge square steel tubing, flux-cored arc welded and mandrel-formed loop assembly with rear support bar.
- Frame Construction - Flex Device: Flex device constructed using composite pultrusion springs tested to over 1 million flex cycles. Everflex system included in structural warranty.
- Frame Construction - Legs: 1" 17 gauge radius edged square tubing for 6% more strength than standard 1" 16 gauge square tubing.
- Frame Construction - Stack Bars: 1/2" 18 gauge electric welded steel tube with two stack buttons per bar. Stacks 10 high.
- Frame Construction - Torsion Bars: 5/16" diameter solid steel torsion rods for superior vibration absorption.
- Frame Construction - Steel Tubing: Meets ASTM A-1008-03-CS-TYPE B/SAE-1010-AK
16 gauge wall thickness of .060" +/- 10%.
17 gauge wall thickness of .054" +/- 10%
18 gauge wall thickness of .048" +/- 10%
- Frame Construction - Welds: 28+ individual MIG welds
- Bertolini Inc. frames are made from the strongest American steal in the seating industry. Frames are randomly tested for quality and durability. Bertolini exceeds all ANSI/BIFMA requirements. Bertolini regularly test to three or four times BIFMA standards to ensure the best in quality and performance.
- Back Construction - Back Attachment: Back is attached with #10x5/8 screws through 6 cold-rolled steel tabs.
- Back Construction - Inner Back: Inner wood back is 1/2" plywood board with 1.0" thick 1.5 LB/CU.FT. flame retardant polyurethane foam. Meets CAL-117-2013 requirements.
- Back Construction - Outer Back: Outer back is contract grade chip board with 3/8" flame retardant polyurethane foam. Outer back is attached using 17 pull-stop nylon fasteners offering a two-piece back supported within the steel back loop without exposed fasteners. Each fastener is tested to 40 lbs. holding strength.
- Back Construction - Flex Back: Exclusive Everflex flex-back system featuring two composite flex springs hidden under the chairs seat. Includes flex bumpers ensuring users a pinch-free experience. Surpasses all BIFMA requirements and standards. Cycle tested to over 1 million full flex cycles. Features dining pitch in upright position.
- Seat Construction: Flex-fit blow molded seat made from post-industrial recycled plastic for the most environmentally friendly banquet chair on the market. Seat offers double the break strength of a traditional wood or wood/webbed seat base while still offering a flexible base for comfort and foam life. Seat offers 1.5" of 2 LB/CU. FT. Density and ILD of 55 Lbs commercial grade American foam. Meets CAL-117-2013 requirements.
- Hardware - Glides: Four Clear, Non-Corrosive, Ribbed and Double Booted Rocker Glides offered exclusively by Bertolini Inc. Self-leveling rocker glides eliminate the common failures of swivel-glides and are backed by a lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Hardware - Stack Buttons: Friction-fit, non-rigid polymer stack buttons providing non-marring stacking assistance and support.
- Variations to this Model include:
X916519: 16" wide seat with stack bars
- Warranty: 20 Year Structural Frame Warranty, 10 Year Component Warranty. Glides for Life of your chair.
- Height - 36"
- Width - 18.25"
- Depth - 23"
- Seat Width - 18"
- Seat Height - 19"
- Weight - 18.2 lbs