Introducing the Impressions™ Model 7005A with Stackable Arm Configuration; not one to settle for mediocrity, this chair radiates the innovation found in our DNA. This type of innovative thinking is exemplified in our Flex-Fit™ seat, built-in lumbar and enhance outer back acoustical treatment. Experience the new Impressions™ Model 7005A with Stackable Arm Configuration and realize the best there is in sanctuary® seating today.
- Built and Sourced Locally in the USA- This chair is quality built in the USA for a chair that lasts longer and needs replacing less often; locally sourced with components such as recyclable USA steel, bio-based foam cushioning, and 30+% post industrial recycled seat polymers.
- Zero Maintenance Seat- No loose screws on the floor with the innovative Flex-Fit™ blow-molded seat and Fit-Tight™ fastening system with self-tightening BosScrew™.
- Unmatched Comfort- The contoured Ergo-V back acts in perfect concert with the Flex-Fit™ seat’s contoured S-shape saddle with Bertolini’s exclusive 2 lb. BLUE foam cushioning and rolled front seat to create all day comfort.
- Industry’s Strongest Frame- Radius 16 gauge 1010 cold rolled steel with integrated solid Torsion Bar System.
- Stackable Arm Configuration- The Stackable Arm Configuration shown here on the 7005A is also available on the Impressions 7007 (7007A), the Impressions 7025 (7025A) and the Impressions 7027 (7027A). Actual specification vary by model.
- Finish- Ultra-Durable Powder-coat electrostatically applied and baked at over 400 degrees. Saltwater tested to over 800 hours. Both standard and designer finishes available. Chrome and brass plating also available.
- Fabric- Over 50 standard fabrics and hundreds of designer fabrics to choose from. C.O.M. (Customer’s Own Material) fabrics are usable upon approval; allow 0.8 to 1.1 yards of standard width fabric depending on model.
- Booted Rocker Glides- Noncorrosive ribbed and booted self-leveling rocker glides which eliminate swivel-glide failure.
- Stack Buttons- Friction-fit, non-rigid polymer stack buttons stay in place, preventing marring.
- Extensive Internal and Independent Testing- Exceeds all BIFMA standards (and a few that BIFMA has not thought of).
- Longest Warranty in the Industry- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Maximum ROI for Your Facility- We’ve brought together the industry’s strongest frame, zero maintenance seat and longest warranty to provide you with maximum return on investment.
- Weight - 19.5 lbs.
- Height - 35"
- Width - 23"
- Seat Width - 20"
- Seat Height - 18.75"
- Depth - 26"
- Seat Depth 18.25"
- 8 Weeks
California Customers Proposition 65 Warning: click here for important proposition 65 information.