The 2005 combines the essential elements that make up a durable and comfortable chair. This popular model features a single action lumbar. It is value driven and economically priced to fit the tightest budget. For comfort, style, durability and value, the 2005 is the best entry level sanctuary® seating pew stacking church chair your money can buy.
- Built and Sourced Locally in the USA- This chair is quality built in the USA for a chair that lasts longer and needs replacing less often; locally sourced with components such as recyclable USA steel and bio-based foam cushioning.
- Rock Solid Durability with High Grade Componentry- Metal-to-metal fastening technology and top-quality componentry for rock solid durability.
- Unmatched Comfort- The thoughtfully tailored back cushioning acts in perfect concert with a Dual-Density seat cushioning and rolled front seat to create long-lasting comfort.
- Industry’s Strongest Frame- Radius 16 gauge 1010 cold rolled steel with integrated solid Torsion Bar System. Also available in a 22″ inch wide configuration (2205), in a 18″ inch wide configuration (2805) or with the Stackable Arm Configuration (2005A). Actual specification vary by model.
- Finish- Ultra-Durable Powder-coat electrostatically applied and baked at over 400 degrees. Saltwater tested to over 800 hours. Both standard and designer finishes available. Chrome and brass plating also available.
- Fabric- Over 50 standard fabrics and hundreds of designer fabrics to choose from. C.O.M. (Customer’s Own Material) fabrics are usable upon approval; allow 0.8 to 1.1 yards of standard width fabric depending on model.
- Booted Rocker Glides- Noncorrosive ribbed and booted self-leveling rocker glides which eliminate swivel-glide failure.
- Stack Buttons- Friction-fit, non-rigid polymer stack buttons stay in place, preventing marring.
- Extensive Internal and Independent Testing- Exceeds all BIFMA standards (and a few that BIFMA has not thought of).
- Longest Warranty in the Industry- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Maximum ROI for Your Facility- We’ve brought together the industry’s strongest frame, zero maintenance seat and longest warranty to provide you with maximum return on investment.
- Weight - 17.95 lbs.
- Height - 35″
- Width - 20.25″
- Seat Width - 20″
- Seat Height - 18.75″
- Depth - 24″
- Seat Depth - 18.1″
- 8 Weeks
California Customers Proposition 65 Warning: click here for important proposition 65 information.