Announcing a revolution in church seating comfort: the new Ever-Flex flex-back Model 77025. We’ve paired the comfort and durability of a million-cycle flexible back with the best of our Impressions™ Series chairs, our 7025 with Flex-Fit™ seat, Ergo-V back, triple action lumbar, and enhanced outer back acoustical treatment, to create the utmost in comfort. Experience the radically new Ever-Flex Model 77025 and realize that the best in Sanctuary® Seating keeps getting better.
- Built and Sourced Locally in the USA- This chair is quality built in the USA for a chair that lasts longer and needs replacing less often; locally sourced with components such as recyclable USA steel, bio-based foam cushioning, and 30+% post industrial recycled seat polymers.
- Zero Maintenance Seat- No loose screws on the floor with the innovative Flex-Fit™ blow-molded seat and Fit-Tight™ fastening system with self-tightening BosScrew™.
- Unmatched Comfort- The contoured Ergo-V back and million cycle Everflex acts in perfect concert with the Flex-Fit™ seat’s contoured S-shape saddle with Bertolini’s exclusive 2 lb. BLUE foam cushioning and rolled front seat to create all day comfort.
- Industry’s Strongest Flexible Frame- Radius 16 gauge 1010 cold rolled steel with integrated solid Torsion Bar System and million cycle EVERFLEX composite spring system for a chair that lasts longer and needs replacing less often.
- Finish- Ultra-Durable Powder-coat electrostatically applied and baked at over 400 degrees. Saltwater tested to over 800 hours. Both standard and designer finishes available. Chrome and brass plating also available.
- Fabric- Over 50 standard fabrics and hundreds of designer fabrics to choose from. C.O.M. (Customer’s Own Material) fabrics are usable upon approval; allow 0.8 to 1.1 yards of standard width fabric depending on model.
- Booted Rocker Glides Noncorrosive ribbed and booted self-leveling rocker glides which eliminate swivel-glide failure.
- Stack Buttons- Friction-fit, non-rigid polymer stack buttons stay in place, preventing marring.
- Extensive Internal and Independent Testing- Exceeds all BIFMA standards (and a few that BIFMA has not thought of).
- Longest Warranty in the Industry- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Maximum ROI for Your Facility- We’ve brought together the industry’s strongest frame, zero maintenance seat and longest warranty to provide you with maximum return on investment.
- Weight - 18.1 lbs
- Height - 35"
- Width - 20.25"
- Seat Width - 20"
- Seat Height - 18.75"
- Depth - 26"
- Seat Depth - 18.25"
- 8 Weeks
California Customers Proposition 65 Warning: click here for important proposition 65 information.