Introducing the Impressions™ Model 7025; not one to settle for mediocrity, this chair radiates the innovation found in our DNA. This type of innovative thinking is exemplified in our Flex-Fit™ seat, triple action lumbar and enhance outer back acoustical treatment. Experience the new Impressions™ Model 7025 and realize the best there is in sanctuary® seating today.
- Built and Sourced Locally in the USA- This chair is quality built in the USA for a chair that lasts longer and needs replacing less often; locally sourced with components such as recyclable USA steel, bio-based foam cushioning, and 30+% post industrial recycled seat polymers.
- Zero Maintenance Seat- No loose screws on the floor with the innovative Flex-Fit™ blow-molded seat and Fit-Tight™ fastening system with self-tightening BosScrew™.
- Unmatched Comfort- The contoured Ergo-V back acts in perfect concert with the Flex-Fit™ seat’s contoured S-shape saddle with Bertolini’s exclusive 2 lb. BLUE foam cushioning and rolled front seat to create all day comfort.
- Industry’s Strongest Frame- Radius 16 gauge 1010 cold rolled steel with integrated solid Torsion Bar System. Also available with the Stackable Arm Configuration as the Impressions 7025A.
- Finish- Ultra-Durable Powder-coat electrostatically applied and baked at over 400 degrees. Saltwater tested to over 800 hours. Both standard and designer finishes available. Chrome and brass plating also available.
- Fabric- Over 50 standard fabrics and hundreds of designer fabrics to choose from. C.O.M. (Customer’s Own Material) fabrics are usable upon approval; allow 0.8 to 1.1 yards of standard width fabric depending on model.
- Booted Rocker Glides- Noncorrosive ribbed and booted self-leveling rocker glides which eliminate swivel-glide failure.
- Stack Buttons- Friction-fit, non-rigid polymer stack buttons stay in place, preventing marring.
- Extensive Internal and Independent Testing- Exceeds all BIFMA standards (and a few that BIFMA has not thought of).
- Longest Warranty in the Industry- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Maximum ROI for Your Facility- We’ve brought together the industry’s strongest frame, zero maintenance seat and longest warranty to provide you with maximum return on investment.
- Weight - 16.3 lbs.
- Height - 35"
- Width - 20.25"
- Seat Width - 20"
- Seat Height - 18.75"
- Depth - 26"
- Seat Depth - 18.25"
- 8 Weeks
California Customers Proposition 65 Warning: click here for important proposition 65 information.