The Millennia fuses the practicality of the Essential series time tested construction with the embellishments of the award winning Impressions Series. It starts with our rock solid closed loop frame constructed from precision welded 16 gauge 1010 cold-roll carbon steel. To that we add Commercial Grade foam and the fine tailoring of a rolled back edge, cushioned passive lumbar area, and elegantly rolled front seat for a truly value packed chair perfect for your sanctuary. The Millennia 4015A adds stylish and practical armrests to create additional comfort and ease of access for those who might require it.
- Built and Sourced Locally in the USA- This chair is quality built in the USA for a chair that lasts longer and needs replacing less often; locally sourced with components such as recyclable USA steel, bio-based foam cushioning, and 30+% post industrial recycled back polymers.
- Unmatched Comfort- The contoured Ergo-V back acts in perfect concert with the double action lumbar and Bertolini’s exclusive dual-density foam cushioning and rolled front seat to create all day comfort.
- Industry’s Strongest Frame- Radius 16 gauge 1010 cold rolled steel with integrated solid Torsion Bar System.
- Rock Solid Durability with High Grade Componentry- Metal-to-metal fastening technology and top-quality componentry for rock solid durability.
- Stackable Arm Configuration- The 4015A show here features the Stackable Arm Configuration that allows for arms and easy stackability.
- Finish- Ultra-Durable Powder-coat electrostatically applied and baked at over 400 degrees. Saltwater tested to over 800 hours. Both standard and designer finishes available. Chrome and brass plating also available.
- Fabric- Over 50 standard fabrics and hundreds of designer fabrics to choose from. C.O.M. (Customer’s Own Material) fabrics are usable upon approval; allow 0.8 to 1.1 yards of standard width fabric depending on model.
- Booted Rocker Glides- Noncorrosive ribbed and booted self-leveling rocker glides which eliminate swivel-glide failure.
- Stack Buttons- Friction-fit, non-rigid polymer stack buttons stay in place, preventing marring.
- Extensive Internal and Independent Testing- Exceeds all BIFMA standards (and a few that BIFMA has not thought of).
- Longest Warranty in the Industry- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Maximum ROI for Your Facility- We’ve brought together the industry’s strongest frame, zero maintenance seat and longest warranty to provide you with maximum return on investment.
- Weight - 19.97 lbs
- Height - 35"
- Width - 23"
- Seat Width - 20"
- Seat Height - 18.63"
- Depth - 25.13"
- Seat Depth - 18.25"
- 8 Weeks
California Customers Proposition 65 Warning: click here for important proposition 65 information.