The Toleda is a distinctive mid-century inspired armchair. With a European beechwood frame, the Toleda is durable enough for demanding environments with a refined, minimalist aesthetic. This side chair is perfect for hospitality, fine dining and waiting areas.
Note: Upholstery style is restricted to solids or non-matched patterns only. Due to the sewing and style of the chair, stripes or fabrics that need specific alignment across are not recommended.
- Frame: Strong and beautiful European beechwood frame
- Stain Options: Wide range of stain options available (see brochure)
- Seat: Plush 2.5 lb foam seat and 1.8 lb foam back for long-term comfort
- Build: Mortise and tenon joints,reinforced with glue,nails and screws
- Process: Nine-step finishing process ensures the finish is ready for any commercial environment
- Overall Height - 32.5"
- Overall Depth - 23"
- Overall Width - 23.5"
- Seat Height - 18"
- Seat Depth - 17.25"
- Arm Height - 25.5"
- Arms Inside - 18"
- Arms Outside - 24"
- Weight - 19 lbs
- 7 Weeks
California Customers Proposition 65 Warning: click here for important proposition 65 information.