Tavolo Country style tables feature curvilinear legs that freshen and lighten up the traditional construction of the rolling buffet table. The bottom shelf gives the Country a robust feel, without looking overly heavy. To accomplish this, one side of each leg is concave, while the skirting around the shelf has curved cut-outs, both of which help to lighten the aesthetic of the lower portion of the table. This design feature additionally provides room for your feet as you're rolling the table out for an event.
- Scratch-resistant, premium-laminate Tabletop
- Solid Maple legs with robust plywood frame
- Impact resistant polyurethane edge
- Non-marring 6" heavy duty casters
- Open, bottom display shelf
- Traditional post leg design with unique curved profile