The TitanZM (Zero Maintenance) banquet chair X915116M features a boxed seat with the Flex-Fit™ seat foundation and the Fit-Tight™ fastening system with BosScrew™ technology to ensure that you never find loose screws on the floor missing from your chairs. Add our bio-based 3 lb. high resiliency commercial grade foam to the Flex-Fit seat's ergonomically designed seat pan and Zero-Maintenance never looked so good! Bertolini's Dura-Lock III back featuring great looks and our 17 point fastening system means no more backs popping off- period. Which is a good thing, and the perfect compliment to the industry's strongest banquet chair frame. We've crafted durability into every aspect without compromising comfort and style, and we've done so at prices you'll find refreshingly affordable.
- Back Shape: Mitered square
- Frame Construction - Back Loop: 3/4" 16 gauge square steel tubing, flux-cored arc welded and mandrel-formed loop assembly.
- Frame Construction - Seat Sub-frame: 3/4" 16 gauge square steel tubing, flux-cored arc welded and mandrel-formed loop assembly with rear support bar.
- Frame Construction - Legs: Semi-mitered 1" 17 gauge radius edged square tubing for 6% more strength than standard 1" 16 gauge square tubing.
- Frame Construction - Stack Bars: 1/2" 18 gauge electric welded steel tube with 2 stack buttons per bar. Stacks 10 high.
- Frame Construction - Torsion Bars: 5/16" diameter solid steel torsion rods for superior vibration absorption.
- Frame Construction - Steel Tubing: Meets ASTM A-1008-03-CS-TYPE B/SAE-1010-AK
16 gauge wall thickness of .060" +/- 10%.
17 gauge wall thickness of .054" +/- 10%
18 gauge wall thickness of .048" +/- 10%
- Frame Construction - Welds: 28+ individual MIG welds
- Bertolini frames are made from the strongest steel in the seating industry. Frames are randomly tested for quality and durability. While all Bertolini frames exceed all ASNI/BIFMA requirements, Bertolini regularly tests to three or four times BIFMA standards to ensure the best quality and performance.
- Back Construction - Back Attachment: Back is attached with #10x5/8 screws through 6 cold-rolled steel tabs.
- Frame Construction - Inner Back: Inner wood back is 1/2" plywood board with 1.0" thick 1.5 LB/CU.FT. flame retardant polyurethane foam. Meets CAL-117-2013 requirements.
- Frame Construction - Outer Back: Outer back is contract grade chip board with 3/8" flame retardant polyurethane foam. Outer back is attached using 17 pull-stop nylon fasteners offering a 2 piece back supported within the steel back loop without exposed fasteners. Each fastener is tested to 40 lbs. holding strength.
- Seat Construction: Flex-fit blow molded seat made from post-industrial recycled plastic for the most environmentally friendly banquet chair on the market. Seat offers double the break strength of a traditional wood or wood/webbed seat base while still offering a flexible base for comfort and foam life. Seat offers 1.5" of 3 LB/CU. FT. Density and ILD of 50 Lbs commercial grade American foam. Meets CAL-117 requirements.
- Hardware - Glides: 4 Clear, Non-Corrosive, Ribbed and Double Booted Rocker Glides offered exclusively by Bertolini Inc. Self-leveling rocker glides eliminate the common failures of swivel-glides and are backed by a lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Hardware - Stack Buttons: Friction-fit, non-rigid polymer stack buttons providing non-marring stacking assistance and support.
- Variations to this Model include:
X916116: rolled front seat without semi-mitered leg
X918116: 18" rolled front seat without semi-mitered leg
- Warranty: 20 Year Structural Frame Warranty, 10 Year Component Warranty. Glides for Life of your chair.
- Height - 36.25"
- Width - 18.375"
- Depth - 23.5"
- Seat Width - 16"
- Seat Height - 18.5"
- Weight - 15.9 lbs